just to see what everyones oppinion is

There are 40 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Major_Trauma.

• wtf wen i sed crap about

people???

tell me OP

• wtf OP whats yer prob?

pancake hasnt said a god damn thing... just couse hes a good sport and doesnt piss ever1 off

and doesnt follow yer tail does that mean u gotta fake facts... geez christ... the day OP

started acting like a man instead of a wanker will b a joyous day... btw.. i quit this

friggin server as long as dick-OP is in charge...

• u do really take things too far OP

U r a dictator

my

opinion

NO COMMENTS PLZ
    also a lot of people can back me up as a good fighter vlad

n jib especuially

• Pancake has been caught insulting other

players
    he has been caught talking shit about 2 clans of this server... calling them

noobs... idiots any many other things... pancake got warning coz of spamming this forum and

offensive language

and he has been caught insulting me on

msn

and you seif3r... you are

not much better

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i kno i aint better... i dont pretend to

be... and i insulted u openly... couse you are being an arse to alot of ppl... besaides that

pic friggin shows nothin... cept that you are lame and didnt include the part of what u

said... and i can pretty much guess you called him a bad pvper or summat like that... and

that is friggin wrong...

• insulting u on msn OP is not really a violation of

serverrules therefor it does not apply in this case.

if he insulst a player on the

server or on the forum then u can kick, ban or do whatever u want to do.

"We have to face facts, this age has no wish for fighters like us."

Trowa, Episode 25

Forum PIMP since 2004

• I'm still exploring, but so far, my

favorite Starlancer reborn ship is the Patriot. Good maneuverability, great looking ship and

good overall loadouts. I'm flying it with 2 Del Cids(?), 2 Phoenix Project Cannons, and two

Advanced Bean Weapons. (I'm in SP and I activated the FLMM Advanced Beam Weapon Mod.) I

still haven't found the Wolverine, Mirage or Grendel though. But the Patriot was my

favorite SL ship and I wished there were more missions for it in the game, or that I could

at least fly it in a simulator, so this is perfect!

Of the newer ships, my favorite

VHF so far is the Elite Defender. Great design, good power, etc. I just finished a mission

flying against a bunch of Corsairs in the same ship. That was very cool, graphically

speaking. it looks like a huge eagle wheeling through the sky....in flames. :-)

And

the Bullpup Mk III is an awesome VHF/Freighter. it's tough as nails (21,000 armor rating!)

and loaded for bear, with a cargo hold that'll help you get rich quick. Except, I hate the

look of the back of the ship. Those green squares look tacked on, as if they were an

afterthought. Otherwise, it's a great mod.

Best cargo run is a Bullpup Mk III

hauling VIP's from Honshu to the Luxury Liner Hawaii. But the Crossfire Powerball jackpot

is the Crossfire Dock in X-3043. You can buy as many battleship turrets as you want, no

matter how many credits you have, and sell them back for 9million or so creds each. Instant

megabucks! :-)

I can't decide which gun loadout to settle on. I have 2 Del Cid's, 2

Firekiss Mk II's, 2 Wyrm MkII's, 3 Phoenix Project Cannons, 2 Nomad Energy Cannons, 2

Diamondbacks, and 4 Advanced Beam Weapons!
    Decisions, decisions....

Originally posted by PNGA
    Give a chance to Predator. it's a

good ship. I think the most agile(from the new ships i mean).

Is this the

same Predator that was available before as a separate FL mod? The one with 8 gun/missile

mounts? I LOVE that ship! I played through the entire FL SP storyline in one. It kicks a$$.

Where can I find one in Crossfire??

• Crusader : for now, its agile and

suites its purpose well. 4 project cannons, Neutralizer and Havoc missles, cruise disruptor,

sunslayer.

Even though it isnt here, my favorite is:
    Starfury (Vortex):

5 nomad blasters, cruise disruptor, sunslayer. Most manuverable ship Ive ever

flown. Based on a story about the last of the Terran fighters. Very old technology. hard to

hit and damn tough to beat.

• titan addict: Since v1.52 in multi-player

you should experience a cheat-kick and lose any money gained for the BS turret thingie.... U

didn't??

Also, Elite Def is a turd boiler in pvp's. Just wanted to let u know.

Alot of ships are ok against npc's but suc at pvp... To be good u need to be a small

target, be agile, and have good wep slots like 2 or 3 torp/CD's. Those are more important

than having tons of armor.

Originally posted by Jib
    titan addict: Since v1.52

in multi-player you should experience a cheat-kick and lose any money gained for the BS

turret thingie.... U didn't??

Nope. It just racks up the

dough.

Yes, I'm sure you're right. But I play sp only.

I can't connect to your server. Probably has to do with our internet content filter,

Netmop. It acts as a server and filters everthing that comes to our pc from online. I'm

assuming it won't let us bypass it to connect to an unregulated or unfiltered server. Not

sure if there's a fix for this or not, but I'll look into it.
    I can't wait to get shot

down online. I'm sure SOT will fare better though.