Posts by PNGA

Pathetic.

I'm Gabriel. Wach the damn date when i registered here and tell me how i got so

important. First is was freelancer{like everyone]. After i was CTO. Then again Freelancer.

Then Dragon recruited me to DC. Been there some time and the i quit becouse i was quiting

Freelancer and going somwhere else. Recosidered and come back and found that i was

considered a spy around. I wanted to join a clan where i can fight against BG . So i joined

R39. It is true that they contacted me earlier before i leave DC but i refused them. Now

you wanna know the colour of my underwhear? And when the atack was in custodian i wasn't

yet a R39 so it wasn't a fake char. And don't tell me about fake chars. I gues you are

proud of Secret_bad_side, aren't you? And i think AlphaGirl was the same guy. And maybe

Trowa and maybe others BG leave becouse they are sick of you and your whey of leading the

clan. And first time i heard of Don_Zardeone was at that thread with SUCK.

I

went home and i come back seing that i'm a spy!!!!!! ?( . Very strange. If you would have a

better memory you will remember that i fought in the same event with Grinder. If you don't

belive me ask Pcforce(i talked a lot with him). And when i joined DC i was a noob. Jib and

Pretorian touht me everithing i know. I retired from DC(don't know for shure is still i

have my acount on DC forum) becouse i'l be gone for 1 year so is no point in remaining

there. Or better ask NewPol(he is neutral and he knows me very well). Guys you need to

calm down becouse is just a game and you are destroing the fun acting like this

Why not asking a DC? They are good guys to, but with a bad reputation. What BH has a good

rep? Don't judge a boock by it's cover. :))

How about guns that uses ammo{not energy}? For this you will have to increase the

amount of ammo a ship can carry. And more advanced: smart ammo. Let's say ammo with a turn

rate of 0.1. Like guided bullets. It's this posible?