Weapons

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC){Dark_Angel}.

• you can get the lvl ten MK II's from some of them, can't you?

i know there are

wrecks in serius to get them

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• where?

i tried getting some coalition weapons same way i get

nomad weapons...........break em' & take em'. but sadly, it did not work. :(

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• i know i got a lvl ten MK II weapon... i won't say where, but it WAS in serious

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• the gattling cannons r crap
    i was hit with thjem and i didn't

even stracth my hull!

• i haven't been hit with them

yet

i heard they wree good though

You will be delivered.

Peace

• Got hit by one of

those bastards when I was in a slump, and man did it ever hurt. The coalition turret in

Altair is nice, but it would be cool to have the actual gattling turret to play with [8]

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• Lol, well, when i came up

against the gattling gun i just sat there and listened to the awesome noise of it! If i'd

sat there for another half an hour or so the shields may have eventually gone..hehe, i think

they would be good guns but the AI's just dont know how to use them properly! Bless 'em

:)

• the fact that the

coaltiotion fly very heavy-heavy fighters may have something to do with it. the heavier

ships always have a dummber AI, whereas the light fighters are always zipping around. so

thats probably one of the reasons they didnt do you much damage; aside from your ship being

a juggernaught. (sp?)

Crossfire Characters:

• when you say use them right

use a tiz first, to get sheilds down

then

rape them with the gatling : )

You will be delivered.

Peace

• wouldnt 'break' sound a little better? and the other pilots might

think the wrong thing.............

Coalitoin Pilot 1- my sheilds are gone, this guys

all over me!
    Coalitoin Pilot 2- O_O RAPE!!

Crossfire Characters: