event-announcements and EM-s

There are 51 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• Hello there I've been playing on this server for a while now and take part in most of the events minus the PvP ones I would like to apply to be a EM

I can run Nomad hunt and drone hunt at the moment maybe even in the future to dooms hunt

Edited once, last by AZ09 ().

• Seems like I'm the only EM that have not staging anything yet .... Hmmmmm ...

Organise things like this never go as planned 100% with RL lurking around. If you can be in game, I have no doubts you will have something to do.

• Well, when i was online most of the time, not many players are around anyway ... but, when many players are around... the other EMs are there too... so, i dont want to disturb their planning ... hehehe ...

• actually i'm a little bit confused. we have now 4 EM-s more. but therefore the amount of events did not significantly increase. AZ09 is doing a great job imo since he had no experiences in events at all. he even invented a new event (report is still missing), the clan system race. ok, some details might be adjusted, but the idea of introducing clans and things belonging to them in events is great.

let's come to the post of Shao.Kahn. he already mentioned what events he would like to stage. well, everybody has its favourite events and some of them are easy to stage, others are a bit more complicated. why not giving responsibilities of certain events to some EM-s according to their wishes and abilities? so, Ori, tell us what event u would like to stage, give us a reasonable time frame and then do ur job ;)

btw. Apache said that he would give back responsibility of EM. are there any news about it? that would be of course a very good reason to introduce Shao.Kahn as the new |EM|Peter :thumbup:

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• btw. Apache said that he would give back responsibility of EM. are there any news about it? that would be of course a very good reason to introduce Shao.Kahn as the new |EM|Peter :thumbup:

Yes, I'll need to give it back. Due to circumstances I am unable to fulfill all my duties as EM :( (mainly real life)

• RL FIRST, np M 8 :)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• well if this helps i have a different nomad hunt in mind go to styx through sol and battle nomads there abit hard cause there a chance battleships gunboats and even the nomad strike carrier
    same idea with getting guns

• "Advanced Nomad Hunt" :thumbup:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)