EVE Online Mega Bundle Sale - $4.99

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Trinity_.

• If you're a massive fan of space shooters, or MMO games in general, this deal might poke your interest.

MadOrc store (people of Overwolf) have launched the whole bundle on their site for a record $4.99 for a limited time. The bundle includes the Core Starter Pack (30-day game time) and all 4 starter packs (Colonist, Industrialist, Explorer, Skirmisher). If you've seen "This is EVE" trailer, it surely poked your interest a bit, as it did with me. I have tried the game in the past (30 day trial) and I've loved it. But the recurring subscription in order to play the game + the massive amount of time to progress were a bit overwhelming for me so I haven't subbed. Looking at this deal now, I just might go ahead and get it for me since this deal is one of a kind.

More information: EVE Online Mega Bundle - MadOrc Deals (clickable - MadOrc)
    This is EVE trailer: YouTube - This is EVE (Uncensored) - 2014 (clickable - YouTube)

Hop on and join the stars! See you in space pilots!

• ...the recurring subscription in order to play the game...

The point why I will definitly not join this game, no matter how "cheap" it might be to get started. ... Just teasing ... to pay over the time you play more and more.

It's no "deal", just somehting to lure you.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I do not mind paying the $5 fee for the greatest sandbox MMO on the market. Looking at other MMOs, I can see why they would want the fee. The game is basically free2play, but you're paying for the premium. When you do pay the $5 you're just like everyone else there, no "boosts" no nothing, no hidden pay2win walls or anything else. It takes time and effort to advance in this game, along with brainstorming alot. I've had loads of fun when I originally started my trial, and I do wish to continue from where I left on.

• and I do wish to continue from where I left on.

just somehting to lure you.

Objective achieved ... ;)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I was lured to the game by a couple of my friends from highschool, not the actual game promotion itself. Now that I can afford the sub and that I have some free time since I'm currently in finals week, I decided to go ahead and purchase the bundle for $5 since the full price for each part of the bundle is going for $20-$5-$5-$5-$5. I have nothing to loose and I will go with it for now. I infact like these kinds of games, where you need alot of time to make progress, but when you do it's significant; where you can spend months making something but it may aswell be gone in a second; where it feels real to do anything. That's why I was lured in, not the flashy graphics, not the immense universe. No, I am in for the great gameplay mechanics. Add that to the previously mentioned and voila. CCP did an amazing job keeping this MMO from falling into an abyss (Launched in 2003.)