Crossfire (SP) Single Player Story Mode

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• Hello
    I am a veteran Freelancer player and I will be playing Crossfire 2.0 for my first time today. I have a question.
    Is there a Crossfire 2.0 Storyline that starts when you play in Single Player like the Original Freelancer.?
    Or is the Crossfire 2.0 Storyline edited in Multiplayer as you play the game.?

The reason I ask is I really don't want to play the original storyline again , But I would like to play the new
    storyline if it is available. Thank You Wes

• From what I am reading in the forums , You start a new Single Player storyline game and play right through it until the new content
    comes into play. I hope this is right it sure would be cool to do it that way.

• Actually you need to replay whole last vanilla mission (13) because crossfire added missions are made as update to this last vanilla mission (there was technically not any other way how to do this). Still there was done some repairs also for "old" vanilla and things looks ways better, replay from start is not bad idea :)

• Can seconde what Martind said.

... but if you have played CF 1.9 also (and kept your SaveGames from thatsomewhere in you data dumps)
    you could use then (but only one of the game-meade saves !!!) to continue the story from a later point
    of progress.
    But .. why should you spoil yourself the BEAUTIFULL and FUNTASTIC experience ? :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Thank You Forlon and NUC NUC
    I agree . I am playing the whole story again I started yesterday and im having fun. I can't wait to see the new Crossfire 2.0 story .
    After I am finished I will log onto Multiplayer and Play a character there for a year or two. :)

• and Play a character there for a year or two

Why only 1 or 2 years ?

I started my "Crossfire Career" as a dedicated SinglePlayer.
    I created my first MP Char with 1.8 released, "just" for having a quick look around
    .....that was ....uhmm 5 years ? 6 years ? ago ??

Now look at me where I am :D

simply addicting :3eyes:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)