Posts by Cochise

That's a lot of cashola :) I think I have 70mil I should get busy. Wow your Triple Elite that is amazing Martind . Have you played Star Citizen , is it stable yet? I am a Supporter paid 150.00 7 years ago. Can't wait to use my Freelancer Ship.

For a year or so I stopped playing Crossfire because I like wore it out. I mean I played all the time , sure most of it was open SP but I did play some on the server. Anyway today I got Crossfire 2.0 loaded and I have to say it is beautiful. The menu's the text shows up now and the graphics. You can actually see the texture on the buildings. The stations are incredible. I have not got that far yet to see it all but I can't wait.

Thank you to everyone who put there blood sweat and tears into this masterful piece of mod art. I have to say this space sim looks better than some new space games out there and functions well too. Well done and I will send a donation soon. Cochise

Hello Swatters

Ok who wants to go in halves on a 4 billion credit ship? LOL Time to start running those cargo runs or mining for those diamonds. It's going to be nice to stores ships and cargo.:help:

Hello

I have been playing freelancer and freelancer with mods for years (I like the game) but this year I wanted to see if I could do some modding myself. Adding a few of those ships in the Filebase would be great but I'm not sure how. Could someone point me in the right direction as to what areas I need to study or a guide to read. Thank You Cochise

Hello Everyone

Well after playing %lite %angerous for a few weeks and really wanting to get that space vibe going I found myself back at the old swat-portal.
    If there is one thing in life that gets me mad is why did I not go to school to learn computer programing and build a space game we all want
    to play in this day and age.
    The so called dream space game %tar %itizen will probably come out in 10 more years but you will need a NASA Space License just to fly in
    the game. That's just way to much I mean come on. It seems no one can get that nice medium we all want.

I have been a gamer for a long time and I'd like to be one a lot longer but with all the cheap Steam games there pushing on us and all the
    AAA Titles made for 10 year olds it seems the days of the older mans games are fading away quickly. Now we are going to pay to play on
    are new 4K TV's and I do not see mod's being made for these devices , but I could be wrong.
    Any way I'm glad we have a place to go and play some old favorites at the swat-portal and would like to thank all you guys for keeping the
    site open. Donation will be sent

Hello Freelancers

I keep running into this problem where I go to run the Crossfire Mod Installation and I get a blocked application (NET_Framework 4.5) and it says that my installation will not continue if this is not corrected.
    Can someone help me with this problem. Thank You Wes

Do I need to have Crossfire 1.9 installed before I download Crossfire 2.0 ?

I keep getting the same old problem as others with the SHCopyFile Failed Install. When trying to
    load Crossfire 2.0. I have Security turned off, Windows 7 UAC turned off and am using run as
    administrator but I am having no luck.

Is there some easy to understand manual ?

It's funny I've played and downloaded crossfire 20 or more times and now im having al these
    problems LOL. :verrueckt:

Hello Gamers & Admin

I'm starting a new game of Crossfire 2.0 and was wondering with my DSL connection and nice computer why does the download say
    it's 2:43 minutes till the download is finished.

Does it normally take that long to download Crossfire? It has been a while sense I played. Thank You for your time Wes Hull ?(

Thank You Forlon and NUC NUC
    I agree . I am playing the whole story again I started yesterday and im having fun. I can't wait to see the new Crossfire 2.0 story .
    After I am finished I will log onto Multiplayer and Play a character there for a year or two. :)

I am back for Winter Gaming and I sure like the new Swat-Portal look :) My name is Wes but my old name was Zoner440. I have been a
    member here since 2009 and play Freelancer Crossfire every year.
    Well I just downloaded Crossfire 2.0 and I am happy to say things are going smooth. I will give a review soon as some time goes bye.
    Take care and have fun out there... Wes
    cool-squared