Weird incident in New york.

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daverin.

• i am not sure about what u wrote above but u have more experience thus i respect your opinion.
    however the only reason for MS to support the game was because it was in their software policy that they had to support it for 5 years hence they shutdown the servers in 2008 5 years after the release

• no, actually the support went beyond that

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i dont know what it will be
    what i know is that there wont be many players due to system requirements and the massive costs to play it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• That you have to buy the game at least once was clear from the beginning, but that you have to buy ADDITIONALLY to get ... immersion and a good game ... and again and again for every bit of content... and pay to win ... :thumbdown:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• LOL ... making MORE MONEY :D

but as I - mostly - still believe in the "good" of mankind (is CR human ? or a "hidden" Kilrathi ? )
    maybe his "vision" for the game has become sooo ... great, that he needs even more developers, designers, pizza deliveries ... whatsoever to move on in the game development

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• maybe his "vision" for the game has become sooo ... great, that he needs even more developers, designers, pizza deliveries ... whatsoever to move on in the game development

Not counting the obvious profit angle... This is entirely possible, and indeed, I know here and elsewhere, the fear of "Feature Creep" is rampant. Lets face it, Chris seems to be going" OOH, MOOOOOAAAARRRR SHINIES!!!!#@$!" I hope he can even complete the BASIC game itself, let alone any additional dream ideas of his...