GMG² (Hidden) Affiliation

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by el.darkside.

• So...as most of you know there is another GMG than the normal one which is the one that the Omega-3 secret GMG facility owns...you can achieve it by killing a bunch of Ancients...problem is, how do you get rid of it...in 1.9 i've read there is no possible way ...but you guys have to do something i mean you should make at least one way because once you get it you are pretty much stuck forever...i was trying to achieve ASF faction for 2 hours and i had only ASF friendly and when i undocked i achieved the gmg affiliation...waste of time....At least do something in 2.0 if its not possbile here...thanks in advance..:)
    (yes i'm mad :cursing: ) xD

• Well, as you might have read in the WIKI article as well as in its introducing thread, there at least ONE for your char very costly way. :verrueckt:

But, ... tbh, what for ? ?( ,... beside some "cosmetics", how your char looks for other players.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• hey, u can call this "cosmetics", np :)

i call it "emphasized" RP :D

and since the reputation to the different factions is dependent on the mounted license, the right "tag" is just a logical consequence ;)

and btw. the way how to get rid of the GMG-aff. is just a matter of some mapping. for me this doesn't matter since i don't need to map all universe for any RP. there are maps in wiki that always help, if necessary (in fact mostly i don't even need any maps anymore).

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

i call it "emphasized" RP :D

:thumbsup:

and btw. the way how to get rid of the GMG-aff. is just a matter of some mapping.

:?:
    You found another way to tweak GMG-affiliation ?
    Then :
    PUT IT ON ... the WIKI-affiliation article. ;)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

You found another way to tweak GMG-affiliation ?

sorry, my words seemed to promise more than intended. i meant of course the "deleting GMG-char and creating new char". this itself is a matter of a minute (beside the work of re-equipping the new char). but the main thing u loose is all ur mapping-work and this doesn't matter for me (for others this may be a "no go").

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

• I tried getting missions from the GMG facility and killing the backup or decline them but they were the normal GMG ...same for the base in Devron , well ... ill probably make that account a trading ship :P ... *made a new char* :( ...

• nice try 8)

we did the same, with same result: 0 (or in other words: ZERO success) :S

and of course, making a new ship / role on this char works. at least for a while. but deep inside of u, u will always know, that something is wrong with this char ;)