STO Shuttle Weekend Event

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• LOL, I think Cryptic is really grasping at straws to entertain players with this one, but for what it's worth:

Quick captains, it's time to jump into your favorite shuttle and get to the frontlines! For a limited time only, we're hosting the Shuttle Weekend Event. From Thursday May 29th at 10AM PDT to Monday June 2nd at 10AM PDT, swarm your enemies in these small crafts!

During the Shuttle Weekend Event, we have transformed three of our starship queued events into brand new shuttle events. Federation and Klingon Fleet Alert, No Win Scenario, and Storming The Spire will now feature twenty player queues to try and take down some familiar enemies. While the original missions will still be available this weekend, the shuttle queued events will feature twice as many Marks for completion! We're also increasing the Marks available for Atmosphere Assault and Vault Shuttle Event.

Atmosphere Assault - Maximum Players: (5)

Federation and Klingon Fleet Alert - Maximum Players: (20)

No Win Scenario - Maximum Players: (20)

Storming The Spire - Maximum Players: (20)

Vault Shuttle Event - Maximum Players: (5)

Just in case those missions weren't hard enough, now we get to try them in a PUG format! :P

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• UPDATE:

In conjunction with the Shuttle event, PWE is offering a 30% discount in the Lobi store until Monday, June 2nd. This is the perfect opportunity to unload some of those Lobi we earned in the FE Replay event! With that in mind, I have been saving my Lobi for a ship that would help win the No Win Scenario. I'm not sure which ship to buy, since STO forums seem divided on this issue. I would welcome any suggestions; just keep in mind that of my 4 'toons, 3 are Engineers and 1 Scientist.

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

• yeah... there is always a money making plan behind it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• the event however... is interesting
    if you played it to get all daily rewards aswell (playing for rewards of all 5 rep systems) you can make 865 marks within 30-45mins

ive calculated that with this event i can earn enough resources to complete T5 Undine rep on all my chars and finish all T5 reps on my 8th char
    so with very little work i can get all reps on all my chars to T5 again

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @OP:

Because of your glowing report, I went ahead and tried the KDF Fleet defense PvE, among others, and by Sunday night, had earned enough fleet marks to complete at least 6 projects on KDF holdings, allof which needed only marks to finish. My Rom/KDF char apparently reached an invisible limit, because at some point the "Join" button would not appear anymore. I gained at least 200K FC's on my KDF main, so I might reach VA next month already. I also have enough marks on my Fed main to finish Dyson T5 day after tomorrow, followed next week by all others except Undine.

BTW, we'll need some new projects started for KDf holdings now... :D

• will take care of that tomorrow

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,