Will you except the challenge?

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The_Cro_Legend.

• Some of you know my Walmart ships. Walmart is an American one stop shop kind of store and is jokeingly refurd to as a "junk" or "cheap" type place. I like this joke and have labeled all my ships as such. I have a permenant ship, Walmart_Security, in the Arena and have recently been practicing PvP relentlessly. I feel my skill lvl is rising and learn from every fight and from every person I fight. All people are different and all styles are different.

I challenge anyone to 5 fights. 1 million bet on each fight.

All 5 fights must be fought in succession. You cannot quit once the fights have started. You lose 5 you pay for 5. If you forfit you pay 1 million for each fight you will not participate in. No switching accounts or ships. One person, one ship, one account, 5 chances to win or lose.

There will be no warm-up fight. Message me in-game when you are ready to fight only.

If you except this challenge just meassge me in-game and prepare to die. All records of fights will be posted as a reply to this post. Maybe even a short story on the more difficult fights.

Challenge will be from now until March 20th or I am bankrupt.

Good luck and God speed.

• Well this was not what I expected from this challenge. I thought my instructions where very clear.

I asked Joker to help me trade some items to a test ship. He said he was busy but would help me. (He has helped me alot since my retirment from SA) I asked if he could look at my setup and check if it is ok. He said what works for him may not work form me. I asked if we could fight after if he has time. He is the best fighter on the sever and to be honest this challenge was for him. I wanted to call him out of the shadows. I do not fear many of the fighters on the Server...maybe Pang and Tommy. Hahahah. None of the veterans need cash but I thought a public challenge would call them to show there skills.

After the trade I undocked in my test ship and fully expcected to get powned. I have changed many keys and wanted to see if I could just take his shield down. Not a bad goal I thought.

After the first fight, which I lost rediculously easy, he said my post was 5 fights 1 mil a fight. Shit man....how sad that I do this to call veterans out for fun and the first person I wanted to see was Joker and he still found some way to be dirty. Of course I have no chance in a test ship and very little chance with my main setup.

This challenge will contine. I forfitted my first challenger....he would not accept payment.

Challenge must be stated before any fight from now. If both pilots do not agree on the terms no "challenge" fight will be started only fun PvP.

Also side betting is welcome. If you think your buddy can beat me, bet me.

To Joker: I will get you one day, Mr. King of Crossfire. ^^

• :) Details in such actions are very important :)

and he still found some way to be dirty.

LOL

i was drity cuz i help you ? i didnt get this part ...

U saw me in arena and u ask if i want fight 5 rounds , yes after the first fight i said someting '' u own me 1 mill'' i said that due this topic was like a joke , i even explain that in game, i dont understand why u did this post i explain u in game i dont need ur cash i dont care about ur challange thought was clear to u

now someting else , i not the best pvp player or ''king'' LOL on CF are others better then me belive me , i am a normal player like others, this server is for players use, i am only one player who like this game .

• I think I understand now why we have such a fued brewing, Joker. :D It is our language barrier. I only speak english and I understand now. You type well but I can see your english is not perfect. I only speak english fluently and spanish, just enough to get some tale hahhahahha. I will try to be more informative from now on with you. I respect your skill and wish to train with you. This above post was not meant to hurt your reputation in anyway and just so you know.....EVERYONE says you are The King of Crossfire. It is complement of your skills.....and I am coming for your title. I have much to learn and will apply myself to this task. Fly safe, King.

• i speak malay and english languages fluently btw... hehehehehehehe

and who the heck is Pang anyway, you keep asking others on this Pang guy... i really like to kill him btw...

• Most times when I ask if they are Pang I am just trying to discover who he is or make a joke. He has 50 ships but his style is the same. Just sit in one place and box/rotation so nothing tracks him then he just pivots and shoots. Kind of frustrating really but he is very good and I have never beaten him. So basically if you want to beat me everytime....just do that. :D

• Well this little thing is over. Only one challenger, explained above.

I won't give up on the idea of an Arena event and maybe we can have something like an entry fee and a tournamen?. Mabye 10-25 million, winner takes all? I don't know. I'm very new to CF and just throwing an idea around. If anyone has any ideas they'd like to add please post. Also if there was ever something like this in the past how did it go, is it worth it to do again? Of course my chances of winning are like 10,000-1 but I think it would be awesome. We could even document the top three and the prize would be nice if we had 10 people competing.