Bonus Dilithium Weekend Event!!

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• It's here, starting 10am, PST, tomorrrow morning; here's the post from STO Forum:

Starting tomorrow, Thursday, February 6th at 10AM PST, we are running a special weekend event where you can earn bonus Dilithium Ore by playing content throughout the game! This event runs until Monday, February 10, 2014 at 10AM PST.

During the event, bonus Dilithium Ore will be provided for the following content:

Vlugta Asteroid Field:
    100% Bonus Dilithium Ore for Daily Mining Missions
    100% Bonus to all Rich Dilithium Claims
    Fleet Dilithium Mine:
    100% Bonus Dilithium Ore for Daily Mining Missions
    Everywhere else in the game: (including turning in Marks/Neural Processors/Cybernetic Implants, etc.)
    50% Bonus Dilithium Ore

We hope you enjoy this special event and we’ll see you in-game!

Time to crack open a few lock boxes for those mining claims: BTW, I read a post that surveyed box contents, and it seems that Dominion, Voth, Cardassian and Hirogen boxes have the highest percentage chance of getting a claim pack... This is an excellent chance for newer Fleet members to get some extra resources toward those Fleet promotions!

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• sounds good to me

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Time for the quarterly Bonus Dilithium Weekend! PWE announced the 50% bonus for all dilitium content; I hope that does not include mining claim, as those have previously been 100%. Now is the time to make the most of the event for good fleet advancement, and some of those new toys you have been looking forward to! Event ends Monday, 5/5 @ 10am, PDT.

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• mining is 100%

unfortunatly im not prepared for this kind of event

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!