Suphus-Rens Journey.

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Centaurian.

• Hello fellow freelancers....i'm new to the forums so let me start with a brief description of my character. Born and raised by Outcast parents,I chose my own path...tho im friendly with most pirate factions,I don't prey on the less fortunate.
    I've dont well on my own and strive to fight the good fight.
    While different factions bicker and quarrel over resources by force and political alliances I'll be waiting and watching ....in the shadows....to strike...again and again...and finally,perhaps one day,play a role in freeing Humanity from its own selfish and greed ridden insanity...if not...and when age catches up with me,perhaps I'll just seek truth,or fly off into the dark reaches of oblivion in search of my own truth..
    Regardless,I plan on being an active member of the Crossfire community...what knowledge i have is yours for the asking.
    What skill i have,I plan to use for the betterment of Mankind's war against himself...and our true enemies,the Dom Kavash and there Nomad lackeys,for truly...there ultimate goal is the destruction of all Humanity,in one way or another.
    So fly safe..and don't be afraid to explore the unknown and take chances...see you in the lanes... 8).

• howdy

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Nice background sir... but i cant tell mine to you... if not the human will kill me definitely... hehehe

Anyway, welcome aboard sir, cya in the dark space very very soon...

• Welcome aboard; plenty of room to stretch your wings here... :D

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)