Crossfire mod music

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Potato.

• Hiya folks. I was wondering if someone could maybe post a download link to the new music files used in crossfire mod (I don't have the game, as I don't have a computer, so I can't just go copy the audio files from the games files T_T ). I really liked the soundtracks used in the mod. If someone has uploaded a .zip or .rar archive with all the music in it, I would really like to download it. :D
    Thanks!

Gamma

Join me on astroempires! Start in galaxy G20 and msg me, [-SD-] Lu_Xun, and I will get you into the guild I help run!

• Check this link out, it should answer your question. index.php?page=Thread&postID=333600&highlight=mod music#post333600

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Ok, so you can't give me any dl links... then can someone at least tell me the names of the songs used in the crossfire mod? If I atleast know the names of songs, I can go about otaining them on my own, as I am not afraid of copyright laws, and if just the names are listed, there is no violation of any laws, so win win.

Gamma

Join me on astroempires! Start in galaxy G20 and msg me, [-SD-] Lu_Xun, and I will get you into the guild I help run!