Chaos Clan Looking for Recruits / Special Offer

There are 186 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Baldwin.

• great, that sounds good to me... wow, 1.5 sounds incredible...can't wait for it

to come out....
    i think i'll go play online...

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• Allow me to welcome Deliverance to Chaos Clan: Glad you

joined us, M8. The Cretinous Crazies of Casius are glad to have you with us! There is plenty

of pirate plundering, pillaging, and pvping to be done around here yet... So grab a parrot,

an eye patch, and a peg leg and jump on in.

• i like your

usage of "P"s....that was nice......so, does anybody know the due date for 1.5? no rush

though, OP.....i know you'll make it kick some ass....

Thanks for lettin'

me join, chaos. This definately is the best clan around..

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• Jib:

hey im kinda new to cf, but ive been around as long as deliverance (he is

my best friend and used my version of fl). unfortunately i have not been able to configure

norton anti-virus to allow me to play mutiplayer, but i was interrested in joining the chaos

clan after 1.5 comes out. hopefully i will have mp running before that:D

Fallen Angel

• Use some other antivirus and

firewall. Norton just sucks. It uses to much system resources and the virus definitions come

late. So i'd advise you avast which is ttoaly free for home use and zone alarm as your

firewall.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Fallen Angel, hope to see ya

around soon. Any friend of Deliverance is a friend of Chaos.

Try "AVG".. $34 but

worth it. i had the best up-to-date Norton Corporate version and AVG found a ton of stuff

that missed.

• i recommend

sygate personal firewall and AntiVir. boths programs are free and just

rocks.

I don't fear anything.
    [SIZE=1] - Remy Bonjasky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

Freelancer Videos: [ Movie 1 ][ Movie 2 ][ Movie 3 ]

• well then, we hope to see you then!

btw, niiice avatar and and sig :D

-[Chaos_Leader]Xiron

I'm baaaaaaack......time to find a group to fly with.

• Back to the original reason for this thread:

We are looking for

killers to join us in our task of making the server equal to all. Contact me or Xiron, its

time for the Pirates of CF to unite and prepare for the death and slaughter that we will

give our enemies in CF 1.5 ....

Only one clan on CF would take-on the police...

Only one clan could stand against the best they could throw at us... and only one clan will

RULE.....

CHAOS !

• if i wasn't in Chaos already...boy, that speach would have done me in....nice job

Jib....lol

You will be delivered.

Peace

• thx Xiron and

Deliverance.

Now all Chaos please go to our Forum ASAP and check out & comment on the

logo submissions so we can send to OP.

• We'll see about that :D

See ya in space m8, got my guns and

missiles powerd up.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• meh....if i'm able to get back on one

of these days I'll give ya a helluva run for yer money....and control of space too, while

we're at it :D

until then, it's up to everyone else.....i shall live it thru

your descriptions of an event that i couldn't be there for... ;(

I'm baaaaaaack......time to find a group to fly with.

• Xiron and Jib, can i be join Chaos after 1.5

comes out? I dont have mp working right now, but it seems pointless to get it to work

before then.

Fallen Angel

• fallen: Theres plenty of good reasons to get yer MP

working now anyway; but sure you can join l8r. Between now and then you could practice and

learn some pvp moves.... this is something that is useful for any FL mod, anytime.

When you fly with us, within a few training sessions you can beat most ppl out there

(if you are willing to put in the time and effort). The new mod will add some weps and ships

and also add some quirks to tactics, but the old skills should still be fully viable.

• sweet! i could possibly

have mp up and running by tomorrow evening. nothing is certain, but i can probably get it to

work. see you in space, hopefully

Fallen Angel