Char: Glen Morangie

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by satoabe.

• Howdy Mates,

with the new additions to STO Academys Skill Planner i've finally gotten around to posting my first char. (been wanting to do it as nice and pretty as OP for a while, never got around to it ^^)

link to build (Glen Morangie)
    Active DOffs (Space):
    3x Conn (TacTeam) [1 purple, 1 blue, 1 green atm]
    2x Projectile Weapons (each torpedo shot has a chance to reduce cooldown on all torpedoes)

I already have a few things i'd do different once i'll invest into a respec, but that's still gonna be a while.
    For now i'd be happy with some advice on how to spend my last 3k space and the rest of the ground skills.

Thanks for taking a look,

Whisky

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)

Edited 2 times, last by Whiskyrunners_Inc.: DOffs ().

• not bad

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

other than the 3 points in Starship Flow Capacitors i wouldn't change much at the moment.
    The Driver Coil is relatively useless, but convenient (Transwarp 15 with better turn without slip-stream) - might just keep them / give Jack those 3 points as well.

EDIT: once i can afford another purple TacTeam-Conn officer i will re-add a Warp-Core Engineer to the mix (got a blue one standing by). the flat bonus to all power levels for just Running Emergency Power to Shields is pretty nice (~20 for 30s with 20% i think)

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)

• For your science bridge officer - can I recommend in the Lt skill slot getting Hazard Emitters II instead of the shield buff. When throwing that much plasma around it is common to have your own plasma attach to your ship when you get close to your target and it's good at getting the stuff off of your ship. Also against Borg is removes many of the toxic effects of their plasma weapons. Lastly it is a nice hull HP regen.