Dungeon Keeper 2 on windows 7

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Well this is probably old news but just happened to find a old backup cd with lots of low quality I mean less than interesting.....ok boring games....but one of them I like playing and I haven't played it for obout 10 years :zocken: yep, DK2. Installed it and tried every trick I new how to use (which are few LOL) including compalibility mods to virtual xp and just could not get it to work right.....that was about 2 or 3 months ago.
    Then I came across this video in youtube, :huh: tried it ........ 8| . :D ....it works!!!!! here is that video just in case you want to know how to do it....[video]

[/video]

ROCK ANTENNE
    AC/DC
    BIG GUN

Acer Aspire V3-772G / Windows 10 Home / Intel Core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GT 750M / 8 GB RAM

• Just in case you haven't played Dungeon keeper 2 or just would like to see how it is done here are two let's play links.... :D

this first one is in English
    [video]

[/video]

And this one is the German version
    [video]

[/video]

this game is at the moment what I am playing every chance I get :zocken:

ROCK ANTENNE
    AC/DC
    BIG GUN

Acer Aspire V3-772G / Windows 10 Home / Intel Core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GT 750M / 8 GB RAM

• used to play it long, long time ago
    never was more fun to be evil

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!