MP question : Player or char , what counts

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• After a lil' ingame talk I come up with - once again - a question on multiplay in CF.

For the roleplay I as a player have already announced my chioce.
    Open Role-Play starts with a char reaching level 40.

When I - as a player - create a new char :
    Under which "rule" can I act with this new char on the server ? The full, "unharassed freedom" of a below-40th-level char, no fines/taxes/bounties, free roaming Ney York

"Characters below 40th level are exempt from the Open Role-Play,..."

or is this char already part of the Open Role-Play due to me, the player not being considered noob anymore ?
    As a player, I don't regard meyself as a noob anymore (225 h online and more including earlier, deleted chars). (even if I still may be an easy prey in pvp :D )

Why having a char below level 40 and not "rushing" it up to be "Role-Play ready" ?
    1. "mapping"
    espcially New York, but also x-systems
    2. FUN
    At least for me it has a charm in itself to fight npcs in a starflier or map outcast and corsair infected systems with a vanilla fighter ( Drake against centurion or Stiletto i.e)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Char. When u mont RP licence u are automatic +40 lv.

• It counts per char, so you as a Freelancer have that option to be in a char under level 40 (so max 39 :P ) and roam arround the universe freely.

Just try not abusing this newbie protection too much, like using it to directly show to friends or clans how you can enter their systems without their perms, as it's not nice, fair, and it can still get you into troubles (with players). Also not using the bank to store your money so you can "flee" from RP situations because that's not allowed, included in the Rules against avoiding RP situations, this is one of those ways.

So in the rest, that's about it :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• You should know that not all the ppl level 40 and under is old ppl.
    the average is new ppl in mp.

that's the reason why op make the regulations in such a way.
    If the op makes ppl lvel 40 down can already exposed to RP, then how about the fate of the ppl that are still new and not know anything????

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• Thanks for the clarification, m8s

husker
    Even with a "vanilla" VHF you can stay below lev 40 with a mounted licence,
    depending on the worth of equipment you've mounted/berthed. It's 38 or 39, but I can be wrong.
    With vanilla LF or HF you stay well below lev 40.

Michael
    "...can enter their systems without their perms,..."
    Would NEVER do so. REALLY BAD CONDUCT imo.
    "... not using the bank to store your money so you can "flee" from RP situations ..."
    You mean : DON'T DO THIS ! Right ? Just asking due to grammer inconsistencies on my side.

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• kk

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !