Wanted: Texture Artist(s) for custom models

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Before anyone says, "Why don't you do it yourself?", Cause I have tried and failed. Appearently, even following tutorials, I can't create a brand new Texture. I had tried for a long time already, so Im resorting to asking those willing to do so. I tend to get to into my modelling, which might be good and bad, but I like to "scuplt" the model to where I think it's ready. I will give 2 versions of the file, Object and Wings Formats, if those wanting to see the model in Wings 3D and make minor touches of their own. A image of coloization of the model will be given to indicate engine exaust, windows, etc. Files will be in WinRAR Zip and sent Via Email, Private Message my Forum account if you feel insecure about posting your Email openly. Thank you for Reading and Hope you Respond.

• There was some guy that was great at textures, who posted a new selfmade ship here, asking if it could be added to CF (as he's not part of the team).

Good luck anyway :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis