EVE Online Expansion Soon

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Corp.

• CCP, the developer and publisher of the massively

multiplayer online game EVE Online, announced that its EVE Online: Exodus expansion will be

released worldwide on November the 17, 2004.

Available as a free downloadable

upgrade, the expansion will have a major impact on the EVE universe as a whole. It will

incorporate scores of new game play features, improvements to current functionality,

performance enhancements and user interface changes.

EVE Online is now one of the

fastest growing massively multiplayer online games. In the last 12 months subscriber numbers

have more than doubled to 54,000. This growth has made the EVE server cluster the largest

persistent world with more players on a single shard than any other MMO game in the U.S. and

Europe.

The EXODUS expansion finally gives our players the opportunity to truly begin

the territorial conquest they have been building up for said Reynir Harðarsson, CCP's Art

Director and founder of CCP. All players can now affect the political landscape of the EVE

world by conquering everything from solar systems to whole regions of space... This feature

originated from the player community, and demonstrates well that EVE is a living world that

evolves through player interaction.

EVE Online: Exodus is predicted to have a

revolutionary impact on the persistent world game genre. Exodus contains new tools that

allow powerful players to manage very large political structures like alliances, which can

contain thousands of players each. The sizes of player alliances in EVE are considerably

greater than in any other MMO game. By formalizing the gathering of player corporations into

player alliances, along with tools sets to allow these massive entities to control

territory, the current underlying power structures will be more visible to

players.

The EVE 3D graphics engine has been enhanced to offer outstanding

performance in demanding situations such as when hundreds of players engage in massive fleet

battles. New special effects, ships and NPCs, along with many interface changes further

enhance the player's immersion and experience of actual space flight. To demonstrate the

new expansion, CCP has released a new EVE Online: Exodus trailer available by following the

download tab above.

Exodus improves the starting experience for new players. For the

first time new players will get a detailed manual to guide them along their way. Casual

players will also enjoy the new Deadspace Complexes, which are massive game arenas, where

they can gather and join forces with other players to attempt to complete large scale

battles with NPC's.

Official

Site ||

EVE Exodus

Trailer

• yes... i was going to create a guild before i was called back to CF coz of a war

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Diferent game, i like it, yes i like it, but, it is different, I can play both, i love the the fight arcade fun of freelancer and its playing stile, but i ever liked the very big big strategy games with its micromanagement and shit and eve-online reminds me of those but being inside and at a big scale. I love that big scale, but i hate its pseudo-cheat, that you can buy with real money advantages for the game X(.