Getting Dilithium

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Centaurian.

• Hour, to answer your question: This world is chock full of people who feel they do not have to earn anything, they feel it should all be given or through " less than honest " means.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well, I can certainly understand the frustration players feel about the balky user interface, and the huge Dill costs of most everything worthwhile in the game, and how they might feel entitled to some small compensation for those issues. For what it's worth, the exploit was not as easy as it looked; I was only able to get this to work about half the time. I did notice other players using the exploit right next to me; I never thought to watch for this before I learned of it, so there's no telling how long it has been in use.

EDIT: As of 2-25-14, the "double dill" bug had still not been changed, so apparently Cryptic does not see it as a high priority fix, as they did for the "bonus Dyson marks" bug.

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

Edited once, last by Centaurian: Update ().