Primary quest problems

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Not sure if this is a technical problem, or if i'm just being stupid, but i can't seem to figure out how to finish the 1st quest.
    I have found the kusari fleet, and destroyed the nomads there, and searched the wreck of the downed Kusari gunboat but it doesn't drop anything (which i presume is meant to be the data dick that is mentioned in the news).

Also. i'm aware that earth is part of what i'm supposed to find after the initial quest, and have done so already. So would i be able to progress through the story by following the clues from there?

Hope someone can help me out, i'm interested to see what else the mod is offering, and I want to meet the coalition to see if they may become my favorite faction.

-:EDIT:-
    I've been told that the data disk's are worth a lot of money, so some people may 'farm' it. could be unlucky timing, but i've gone back there a ton of times now, and the same thing happens.

• Each wreck content is restored after server restart. For some wrecks (like this you mentioned) is possible loot it only ONE TIME for one char. If happened you not tractor this "data-disk" first time for some reason, then you can't have it second time. ... but I think that is more possible someone was there before you.