Can't buy armor upgrade on Sol system

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• Hello all,

I am playing open sp, I tried to buy armor class 10 upgrade on planet Earth, but I got the message...Need to be on friendlier terms...I have maxed reputation with everybody related to the Sol system, any advice? Where else can I buy the armor upgrade?? I don't want to restart my game . Thx in advance. Regards.

PS...Sorry for my english

• Zoners I thought? I remember killing xenos on my way only to discover I couldn't Buy PPC's, and the only ones who didn;t like me where zoners and xenos, try bribing them would be my suggestion.

Bucket

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    BucketHunter - Bucket doesn't like aliens. Hunter hunts them.
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

• Oh and the rest of your question, the armour upgrade can be bought on

How does one put spoiler alert into the forum by the way?

B

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    BucketHunter - Bucket doesn't like aliens. Hunter hunts them.
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

Edited once, last by Andybucket: spoiler alert ().

• How does one put spoiler alert into the forum by the way?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis