All those VHFs...

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Rex Nebular.

• Ok, so now I got a Black Eagle and kind of spoilt my SP game in the process... are there any differences to the different VHFs other than armor and cargo, e.g. things like speed, maneuverability, power generation, etc. that are unlisted? Are they all the same performance-wise other than that? What would be the point of saving for the more expensive ones, other than looks and cargo?

• Hello again Schar,

VHFs have different turning speed, hardpoints placement, cargo (some can use weight reducer), acceleration, top thruster speed, turrets usage and turrets placement on ship ... and I forget hardpoints for CDs and torpedoes. Some also have better power output as offer usually used power generator. If you will like CF, you can have alot fun simply when testing different ships.

... and ofc design is for some players important too :).

Edit by
    forget most important ... size, front profile, side profile -> how 'easily' they are vulnerable to attacks)

• Keep in mind that some server clans require permission to purchase ships/weapons/equipment from owned systems once you get into multiplayer with us. :D.