Yes I tried the search function

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Well Ive had countless problems, but that's to be expected... as far as I can tell you guys delete nothing here, finding any information is a days work in itself. So have I wasted hours looking for information on these updates for nothing? Are we not privy to that information? Do they effect single player? How many are there? (around 160 if your looking as of 9/9/2012) How big are they? If I missed this information I am sorry but I spent hours here searching and the only information I could find was WAY outdated...

Don't get me wrong, thank you for all you have done and the parts i made it threw were amazing... but almost having something you want might just be worse than not having anything.. I loaded my old game after the updates... still crashes so I am betting no on the single player help...

Edited once, last by Green: More info ().

• Hey Green, Welcome Aboard! You didn't say what problems specifically you were having but you might try this:

http://www.swat-portal.com/php…ail&category=7#question12

Follow it exactly, no shortcuts and do it all as administrator. When you start the launcher after all is done and reinstalled, wait for it to download all the updates. It could take some time and might look like it hung up but it hasn't. Make sure you wait until the "Multiplayer" button is "bolded" before you start SP. The info above came from the FAQ where there is a ton of information. http://www.swat-portal.com/php/forum/index.php?page=Faq

You may also want to read this one over as well and follow the directions there: Information: How to avoid grafic Problems while playing Freelancer

Hopefully this will help you get up and running.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

Edited once, last by Gearhead10: added more information ().

• Green: your problem is, that you did not ask for help. Here is enough ppl which will gladly help you, but you need first tell what problem you have.

... I think you tried search as unregistered, and in this case was your access to this portal limited.