Quick Battleship Question

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [SOC]Lonewolf.

• Back after about a year and enjoying the new crossfire. Awesome work OP and mod crew, keep it up!

I was just about to refit my new Battleship with turrets and was wondering if they have been changed about since the last build (1.83?). I remember previously the Rhienland turrets beign far superior to the Adv.Turrets etc available elsewhere even though they had worse stats on paper (at least I think they did then, certainly do now). Is this still the case? Some advice on what turrets to buy is really all I'm after so I don't waste 100mill; takes me a while to grind those ace pods. Also one more question, if the Adv. Turrets are indeed the best option now, do they still look like little pea-shooters?

Thanks for the help folks :)

Rhaps - Bullpup MkIII - Freelance Trader/Explorer
    Snix - Grinder ZX8 - Freelance Fighter
    The Indefatigable - Police Dreadnought Class Battleship

Edited once, last by Rhaps: typo ().

• Kussari should be the best (damage/range) (New Tokyo). You can also try sirius flak ... need ammo, but you can find it useful against BS torps (do rly alot damage).

best you can do is ask in space about actual BSs. There is problem with shields resistance to CDs if is this important for you. (if yes, you should think about liberty dreadnought)

• kusari turrets. a bit less dmg (<50 difference) than rheinlands, but double the range, giving you some tactical superiority when in ranged combat ;)

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

Edited 3 times, last by [SOC]Lonewolf: for SA_Forlons posts (edit: no problem ;) ) ().