Problem with FLE base layout editor

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BlackWing.

• Hi there,

Has anyone else run into the problem of FLE's base layout editing tool not displaying the wireframes properly? when the tool loads, all I get is a very thin line of rendering at the top of the display area, and if I play with the mouse (scroll wheel, etc.), I can see that the wireframes are being manipulated, and every now and then, the display will momentarily flash a rendering that fills the whole display area, but this is not how it was intended to work I'm sure (because you can't see it long enough to move pieces into position).

Anyone know what's going on and how to fix it? everything else seems to work just fine as far as I've been able to tell.

Thanx!

• since i dont use that tool... no

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• It should display correctly. I use it to align base parts and various other things and works as it should. It even displays custom wireframes of objects i've added in correctly. If you are not using it on a 32 bit operating system, this can lead to issues. Maybe update your video drivers. Throwing ideas around now as in all honesty, it should work as advertised.

• Try this version of the program.;)
    Freelancer Explorer v2.0.6.23
    It works just fine for me on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.;)

Current System
    Tagan BZ Series 800 Watt Power Supply Unit,
    AsRock P55 Pro/USB3 Motherboard,
    Antec full ATX tower case,
    Tranquillo CPU Cooler,
    Intel Core i3 530@4.00Ghz.:D
    8GB of DDR3,
    SATA Samsung HD753LJ 750GB Hard drive,
    SATA Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Hard drive,
    XFX ATI Radeon 5870 with Arctic Cooler GPU cooler.