mission 3 ??

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by argonnut.

• Mission 3 Juni doesn't appear above California Minor after launching in to space, tried reloading game, reloading mod, even redoing last mission but still nothing, is there a way to skip missions or edit save game to bypass it?? Please help!!

Edited 2 times, last by argonnut: more info ().

• hmmm, might be that a part is missing or a bug in it, but it's not from Crossfire.

If nothing else works, you should try reinstalling the whole mod, on a new fresh FL install.

You could also edit your savegame to skip it, but I'm not sure if it's a stable option, it could damage/bug the rest of the campaign.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I have tried reinstalling the whole mod, on a new fresh FL install 8), Would try to edit the savegame but not sure how to :D .

• And it didn't worked ? (reinstalling)

There's a save file editor on this site, at Downlaods section, make a copy of the original one, and play with it as you want. It's quite easy as it tells like "player_money = 2000" and such obvious things once you got the editor to decode it.

Maybe it's better if somebody gives you his save game (by simply uploading it), would be better to continue the campaign.

( I got no savegames in middle of the storyline atm).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis