Searching for freaquency

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RavenMcdougal.

• Any wave of any frequence has some effect on fluids, and even materials. Small, undetectable, or visible... but there's always an "reaction" after the "action".

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• well thats true .. Newton's laws of motion is the best example its just would be interesting to see if, if i would use alfa or delta waves on water given the right material of the container and how strong the speakers would be, today for examle i did it at my moms well its seems to move but its so little i just would need to plase them at my place to test it out more effectively.

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal