Searching for freaquency

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RavenMcdougal.

• So yea well i`m trying to find the frequency of lets say silenc ,i know its sound stuped but i don`t know how else to call it . for example"call of duty if a explotion happens close to you you get that sound eeffect of not hearing anything" and i was wondering if somebody actually kknew the freaquensy of that sound and could give it to me . :) i really hope you get what i`m saying and can help me with this

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Frequency of silence? It's like looking for color of darkness... Silence is absence of sound.

Human hearing range is from about 20 Hz to 20000 Hz, but that varies from person to person.
    If you mean the "beep" noise, that should be the residual effect of a sound wall impacting the eardrum, it's not really there, people just think it is. It should be somewhere in the vicinity of that 20 kHz limit... I think. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• he means that high pitched sound that occurs when you are under the effects of a flashbang or concussion grenade. Or is it like an underwater kind of a sound that you mean?

well i think its somthing from the granade type and also from underwater too so guess i would need to find the frequency of them both

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

• Yeah, that should be that high frequency sound... Find some frequency generator program.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• That's not a single frequency, but some kind of special noise caused by hearing overload.
    It can be imitated with intermodulation distortion which appears in audio signal under a low-quality downsampling.

I've tried to reproduce it (see the attachment), not sure if the result is satisfactory.

Files

• sample.zip

(4.24 MB, downloaded 2 times, last: )
  • ooo thx gona try them out ... :) ooo and one more thing it wouldn`t be me if i wouldn`t answer this this question(and act like a smart ass ^^)

Frequency of silence? It's like looking for color of darkness... Silence is absence of sound.

Hmm actually as far as i know everything you see or hear hase a freaquency it maby hard to find but its not impossible :)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• are you talking about the ringing in ones ear after a flashbang goes off or the day after a Metallica concert?

research Tinnitus. it's not a disease but more of a condition. William Shatner has it. you may be able to find the "frequency of silence" from that.

But yes silence is the absence of sound. to emulate it, go down to a local recording studio and sit in the booth that's padded from wall to wall, floor to ceiling with high quality, sound dampening foam. my high school had one. i couldn't go in and stay for too long. the silence made my head hurt...

although after thinking about it, wish i smoked a fat doobie in that room if i smoked at that time...if my loud air conditioner makes me trip on certain strains then i wonder what a sound isolated booth would do...

• This frequency ? ^^ (in middle of the video)

BTW a free DLC is already released for ME3.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• although after thinking about it, wish i smoked a fat doobie in that room if i smoked at that time...if my loud air conditioner makes me trip on certain strains then i wonder what a sound isolated booth would do...

uuu a fellow member :D ... and yes its somthing like the sound the trailer of the game i loved and the ending i hated :@ ... but thats anothe story .... the main reason i started this search was actually that somtimes if you live in a city you just want to hear nothing and finding this freaquency would i think help some ppl to realax in ther daily stress routin :)(am i not a good fella :censored: )

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• searched for silence and found a clip of a place in mexico ^^ and of course all the theorys i love so much ended up to that place lol (i`m crazy :ugly: ) [video]

[/video]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• and this i will be listening to now for hours ... [video]

[/video]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• try to play more then one video at one time mite result in your brain melting like ice on the sun lol :girl_devil:

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• haha, no one though he could get brainfvcked as with Liara at Mass Effect, huh ?

the stuff above proofs it's possible in real life :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i will not say mush her just that ended mindblown agen whene i searched youtube for some other stuff ..so jsut watch is interesting [video]

[/video]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• Apparently that link is explaining basic physics, following a natural example.

• That may by Michael but some of thouse examples mady me think to truy out how water or other fluids would react to seartan freaquencys like alfa ,beta or delta waves .... and if they chaing? i mean they do chaing if you use a brain scaning device they show up in different wave paterns so will they behave like that also on different fuids or not ?

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation: