Singleplayer mode, Stuck in Dom'Kavash space.

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• :cursing: I have finished the singleplayer campaign and want out, back to the real world. I have been flying the l o n g boring jump gate routes trying to find my way back to, say, Planet Crossfire. The anomaly in Inner Core seems to be one-way. Is there a map for the Dom'Kavash space?

Thanks.

• Hi again! :):)
    The entrance to Inner Core sector and the exit from it are two different ways, both working only one direction (sending you back when you try to use them from the wrong side).
    In Dom'Kavash space, look for the system called Phanchdar, you can get to the far reaches of Altair sector from there.

P.S. You will soon change your mind on what should be called "a long boring jumpgate route", this I can promise. :rolleyes:

P.P.S. Don't think too much on how to leave the Hyperspace.

Edited once, last by Cresthen: spelling ().

• Phew, for a moment I was worrying he was stuck in the DK's Canis Sector for killing some nomad in there...

Well, MisterURL, just follow the trade lanes to what you see going in the opposite way of the Weth system (by where you came in the DK space) , and you will find some rare, big and dark hypergate, there are only 2 in the DK space, the 2nd one you see is the correct one.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well, Cresthen's and other's explanations above are pretty clear, without giving exact information or spoilers.

But in the cases you NEED to be spoiled (at least partially), here is some image showing the route you can take out of the Inner Core, taken from some clan secret place :P (only ment for new clan members or allies).

Just follow the reasonable path ^^

Have fun,
    -Mike

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis