Basic stuff about pvp

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by spylegs.

• Maxbur, making fellow cops pay for old tactics ? So un-patriotic. :D

Don't worry, there are more people knowing those tactics ^^

Tactics? Old tactics? Btw you abs. correct - I don`t see a skills and fun in these "new tactics" - straight patterns, closing to enemy and kaboom - missile+ torp salvo in his face... Very suicidal tactic... Or spam CDs like hell and ratio between guns and missiles 20:80 - very interesting tactic ))) I prefer to use "old" tactics and they works pretty good.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Old tactic => adjust FOV to max+others litlle things and pawn noobs

New tactic=> are honest and have more fun for the players.

• Husker, that's not a tactic and you can't even edit that ini without being logged now ^^

Maxbur: There's no "tactic" on here at all (for some of us), that is why it says "Basic" and "stuff" about pvp, not something special :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Up!, logged from time to time and noticed there's still ppl who doesn't even know what's that "engine kill" or how to make their controls:)

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel