Trapped in Canis sector

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hi,

During fight with Nomads in Banysia I have hit Kavash Arc and become red with Kavash guys. They allow me to dock, but when I try to reach Weth system they killed me at sight.

In fact, I am trapped there and I need a solution to this issue. Could somebody help me ?

Thank you,

UR Pretorian

• Uh, how many nomads u kill?
    On my mind:
    Only solution hmmm BANKRUPT and teleport to NY!

ps

w8 for another advice!

• Temporarily red or in status bar?

if 1st then just f1 and you will be neutral again
    if 2nd then yea call some m8 to kill you before NPCs and move to NY

Keep on rockin'...!!;)

• No, he's trapped there, no matter he F1s or does other kind of magic.

UR Pretorian: The only option for you is to deposit all your money (in the bank, ofc), call a player to come over there and let him kill you.

You can NOT use the idea that being in group with somebody else, and he kills aliens or Ancients, your rep with DK will go green. No, it will NOT go green no matter how many Ancients or outer galactic alien he kills.

You can NOT bypass the DK super gate, neither using cloak as it won't last long enough. ( But you can try as it is fun, there is a Red Crystals asteroid field right behind the super gate, avoid the gate and go past it. )

You can NOT use NPCs to get bankrupt and teleported to NY, as you don't get a "Fine" for that, except rare bugs which usually happen when there's somebody else near.

You can NOT try to get fined for F1ing while in combat with another player, as you will only get fined and bankrupt message, but NOT teleported to NY.

When the same thing happened to me, I managed to bypass the DK Super gate (which is the one that snipes you at 10K far), which is the only exit of the sector... but with the help of cloak, bats/botts and that the ship was a Ragna and has a lil trick.

All the stuff above were ideas I tested ;)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I told you in the game, I challenge you do go from Canis to Altair and back to Sirius being hostile with DKs and Coalition. (ok, by then I only told about DK :D )

The Ragnarok has about 4 seconds delay, which is not enough to get out of the 10 K range of the super gates ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis