Last mission 33

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• The last mission you are asked to fight for the Dom`kavash. You need to get a crystall Key and a Device from the Ark. I have the two devices. Now they talk about a gate that are being build in coalition space. I cant find it and do I need the two devices? My levels have jumped like the mission is over. Hvent used the devices. :)

My question is

Do I need the devices and where is the gate that i have a key for.

What does the device do anyhow

• Which 2 of the devices ? You may have the key device, and a cloaking part device. There are 3 cloaking items, a crystal sphere and the DK Device. The crystal and DK device are both at 1 $. You only needed the c sphere to pass by a DK gate and arrive at the DK device, if you already have these both, it's over. There's nothing more to do with them until CF 2.0 arrives.

The 3 cloaking devices cost 50 mills each, and you need all 3+ nearly 150 mills to get a cloak, BUT this is only for MultiPlayer ! In Singleplayer you can't use cloak.

THe gate people tell, the coalition one, is under construction, it's not functional and there's nothing to do with it for now, but it's interesting to see it now :D If you can find it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis