continuous missions or is there a break from one mission after an other?

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Draken 1-1.

• Hi,
    Thanks. Sorry not to be specific. I am playing in regular sp mode and have just finished the regular storyline and missions and am now in the crossfire missions. It is here that I am wondering if this part is just continuous missions or is there a break from them to fly around take jobs, trade, buy different ships, etc. So far since this chapter began it is one continuous mission after mission with no breaks. So that is what I was asking.

• Hello,
    you always have the choice to take a mission just like in the beginning.
    Personally I liked going right through as then could continue onto the exploring and missions afterwared, also by the time the CF missions start you usually have enough cash to keep moving on to the next part. If not then just two word PODS, and SELL.
    But yes I belive that the missions do continue through to the end.
    Have fun and See you in space soon. (If your playing MP)

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Hi
    Great Mod .

Sort of the same question,so I though I would post here instead of posting a new thread.
    Just finished the original story line single player mode.Got the message to go to New Berlin but I was going to do some trading first but the game does not allow me to set/igore going to berlin.When I click on the physical map to set a new way point it wont set a path ,all I have is 2 icons ,Zoom in and Information. ??

Thanks for the help

Just did first mission and it seems to go to second with no option to hop out for a while ,is this normal

Edited once, last by Draken 1-1 ().

• as you are on a mission you can not set own waypoints
    this is a limitation of the FL engine

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thanks for the reply

I though of that as well after I went to bed, that I must have started my first quest automatically.It was pretty late when I finished the original Story Line :).

Thanks to you and your team for sharing all of your hard work and talent.