What are you eating/drinking right now?

There are 156 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1.

• and now the truth: I'm drinking pineapple juice :P

I hoped your beerphobia would not allow you to drink beer anymore :verrueckt: Another try to make our world better has just failed :(

• I don't drink beer anyway.... a bit too young, and I dislike beer.

I'm not a bitter fan yet, that's because I drink something else, much more refreshing and tasty (for me). No it's not sweet, not much... it's from oranges :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• well I never drink alcohol in any form, on the principle of keeping a clear mind

now coffee :tee:

• coffee just prevents me from falling asleep
    by the way, many sorts of tea are stronger drugs than coffee
    anyway I regularly drink both :)

now pineapple juice again, eating a bun with it

• had to use google™ to find out what it is
    and afterwards - juice wins :P

• Michael™ is the top.

I like violet/purple drinks... love how they look, but never tasted one, neither saw one in real live, except in bottle in the supermarket(and tv, internet).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• :D seems you are sharing the fun of putting trademark™ symbol after a word

• If the Michaels arround, from PX, from freelancers, and some more unite, we could be the "Michael™ " as Michael Team :D

• A Depth Charge (Beer... With a shot of Vodka/Whiskey/Tequila submerged in the mug)

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

Edited once, last by Corynthos ().

• wow that's extreme
    if you are still alive, try this - we call it "king's vodka" here in Russia

still finishing the same pineapple juice box :verrueckt:

• The actual name of it is "Kings` Water''. And it`s a chemical solution.

And there`s nothing extreme with 1 depth charge... It get`s extreme, when you add 11 shots of vodka (1 meter), 11 shots of Jägermeister(1 meter), 2 more beers, 1 Vodka NRG, 1 Vodka Martini, A glass of Whiskey on the rocks and a Long Island Iced Tea to the nights` menu.

Oh, and - Beer

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.