Freeport 7 -- the truth revealed

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cargo-Joe.

• Citezens of the known universe, special report

All this time the common citizens of the Sirius sector have been told that the nomads were behind the attack and destrucion of FP7. New evidense, inadvertantely leaked by a know pirate shows a conflicting report. Stay tuned for further developments^^

PS ...wasn't sure if this was correct place to post, please feel free to move to correct forum

Files

• FP7.JPG

(116.05 kB, downloaded 41 times, last: )

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• BG has have source for that pirat /age and name top secret/ is pretty drunk and he miss dock sequence for lunch coalition torpedo sequence.

• Trent was trying to make money by trading so that he could afford to bribe me from not attacking his home station of the time. He also stated that he had no fear of pirates. As a pirate I got impatient with his slow progress and lack of respect....so I blew the whole station up. Unfortunately Trent was sneaky enough to jettison before the finale explosion. If I had noticed his pod, he would to have been sold to the nastiest prison I could find....or the highest bidder.

Oddly enough...I do seem to have been trapped at a staion that does not sell rum^^ Lucky for the station bartender, he states that he has an incoming shipment of Rum soon. I still plan to make my way from this station, they have a severe lack of pirate wenches

Edit....all attempts to leave the system have failed. I finally tried to shoot my way through the nomads JH but it was a futile attempt

I think it may take the correct day to make it home

Files

• UnknownJH.JPG

(157.83 kB, downloaded 24 times, last: )

"marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Edited once, last by Marauder ().

• sry(hickup) Rum was on da (hick) way but got highjacked (burp) :( one of ur brothers i think ;)

"Imagination is the Creation of All Things." B.Mac. 1986 :thumbup:

• What have you done, Prophet?! :bcrying:

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• A very odd place that was to visit. While the inkeepers at the "Cathedral Outpost bed and breakfast" were the nicest of hosts, I'm not sure that they weren't behind my extended stay (I think they may be Nomad sympathizers). Oddly, it seems that my last visit to the adjoining system...there must have been a hired Nomad mercenary. While I was surprised to have a 12 day bounty removed from my ship, it seemed very strange that I never ran into another known pilot. In the end I was able to leave the dreaded system and now am in search of more booty or perhaps I should again look for Trent, by now he must have been able to amass the credits that he was looking for.....and be able to pay what I had asked. Ah, returning to the known sytems makes me feel more at home, let the pillaging resume^^

• iee nice to be have ye back mate ;) be glad it was only a 12 day bounty they took from ye ship. Not only did I be losin my Rum, arrg, but pretty sure they be takin more from me durin the probin :( I still not be right in da head ;). Ah booty I be up for that mate.

"Imagination is the Creation of All Things." B.Mac. 1986 :thumbup: