Crossfire 1.9 - Multiplayer Problems...

There are 429 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Ok, came on for 2-3 min and then had an up-date, but now I can't even see the server being on at all in the list.

I can always continue with SP but wanted to let others know.

Thank you for the info.

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

Edited once, last by lawmac1 ().

• huor is currently trying to get the next flhook version running... will take a while

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hi
    During the last two days I have not been able to connect the server at various times like everyone else,but when I have got back on Iv'e found that my Power Generator Mk V has dissapeared.
    This has happened twice now and has cost me $20,000,000 to replace,my character is VARDELXL5 I thought OP or someone should know about this bug and hopefully fix it,until then I wont be
    buying anymore $10,000,000 Power Generators.
    Regards
    Vardek

Vardek

• Yesterday i bought a KD on my old 1.8 char....i tried out the Yamato holo on it and when i unmounted it all the in-build guns and the shield was gone...wtf hapened :sos:

btw when somone is 2k+ away from a ship with Yamato holo they say that the holo disappears....aslo the roof and the wall's of the inside of the Yamato holo is in the way so i can see only 30% of the screen.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 4 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Hi
    During the last two days I have not been able to connect the server at various times like everyone else,but when I have got back on Iv'e found that my Power Generator Mk V has dissapeared.
    This has happened twice now and has cost me $20,000,000 to replace,my character is VARDELXL5 I thought OP or someone should know about this bug and hopefully fix it,until then I wont be
    buying anymore $10,000,000 Power Generators.
    Regards
    Vardek

ohh indeed! i looked up all my chars and every power-gen has gone! 50mil are away.. again?! OP whats the matter here???
    in total i have to replace 100mil now :/ first the cloak-issue now the power-gens ...

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• the matter was a write conflict on the server while testing something which means that the equipment aswell as other position data was not stored correctly

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i dont think i can fix it as i dont even know which chars and what equipment is lost
    its impossible for me to find out

but on the bright side... the server has been damn stable with activated flhook the past day
    it looks like we found the problem

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I was wondering what happened to my 'Dom`Kavash Device'. $1.
    p2x

Edit:
    Also all of my MKV power gen upgrades are gone.
    p0x
    p1x
    p2x

9,467,677 a piece is a lot after re-buying a battleship!(105,000,000)

Re-edit:
    Also Battleship shield is gone again.... Guess ill go park it in a star.
    facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.

+rage

Taxing must go up if this is to continue.

• hello,
    since two days (17/10) server is not saving my progress. Whatever I do, when i reload my char, I'm always in Nomad Lair (last position saved?) and all killstats/equipment/exploration obtained during playing session is gone.
    Also a friend of mine (Quark) is having the same problem, I tried to let him take the first mission datadisk, but when he hits the wreck, nothing comes out of it
    thanks,
    bye

Edited 2 times, last by megatanis ().

• thats not entirely correct
    that problem appeared yesterday for a few hours and it appeared today for just a few hours
    reason for that is a massively large memory consumption while logging ALL FL processes running on the server

result: chars fail to get written when the logs get too big
    you might consider this a bad thing ... for me it is the best thing that could happen as these logs helped us bug fixing the flhook
    -> as you might have noticed ... there was not a single crash or disconnect during the past 2 days with the core flhook features activated
    and that is a major step into the right direction.

Right now the additional FLhook components are being tested and the chances are very good that till the weekend all the tests and fixes will be done
    so in the end a stable server is much more important than some ppl progress on the server
    oh and btw. the server should be running normal again saving your chars now.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OP it was just my report, not an insult to you or anyone from SWAT... im glad that you make progress in stabilizing the server, this is the point with the highest priority.
    and when every test is done and the flhook works properly (presumed that the server itself works fine) ill be very happy :D

and yes progress is getting saved now :sehrgut:

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• and it was my explaination... not a blame

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• oh an one more thing as i am getting asked pretty often about it

yes - some chars recently lost their equipment
    this was due to a problem with one of the server tools
    it wont happen again but unfortunatly i can not simply undo the changes

if possible i will try to refund the lost money if i get a report via ticket system

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,