Rifty

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• ok guys i'm just here to tell u i'm going to stick with my clan and build it till i cant build it anymore and take it to 1.9 and hopefully 3.0 if op wants to do that many updates i now know that i will stick with the clan and not quit coz of the way the sever is i know its bad but i'm hoping ppl with lern to role play and help out otheres

• WB! :bhey:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• WB Rifty.

There's nothing wrong with taking short breaks every now and then. just make sure to keep in touch with your clan.

Character List

[UR]Psyclone, [UR]Psy_Avilon, [UR]Psyclone_Bank, [UR]Psyclone_2, [UR]Psyclone_3, [UR]P$yclone, and [UR]Psy_Dom_k_Killer

• Attention: Irony
    well, I haven't even said good bye (no time) so, no welcome back from me ^^

Wops I did said it, so, Welcome back mate ! :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis