I can't seem to find....

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• I thought I had seen a section of the forum...specifically in the CF game section (awhile back) that had a section for each of the RP's. Not the rules of each RP...just a section listed as Pirate, Cop, Merc.....etc. I can't seem to find this :S

I was going to try and write up a Pirates view of RP similar to the things I've seen in some other posts. Probably another pirate such as AD or Huor would be better at this than I....but thought I would give it a try. If it's still there and I'm missing it please attach link so I can find it again

Thanks

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• OP removed them because folk were misusing them. Don't ask me how, I came along a bit late to this particular party. Not sure where else I could suggest to post it.

Rhaps - Bullpup MkIII - Freelance Trader/Explorer
    Snix - Grinder ZX8 - Freelance Fighter
    The Indefatigable - Police Dreadnought Class Battleship

• Oh...ok, thanks.

Seems odd, I didn't see much activity on those particular boards....thought maybe was the right place to put some things that were pirate RP based.

?( ?( ?(

KK, I don't get how I can help at all

Cya in space mateys

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• well ... it was not much funny "party " :| . And Marauder: you have a PM. Things might be going better, but is needed continue slowly step by step.