What did I miss?

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rex Nebular.

• I've been away for quite some time taking care of other things and getting my life straightened out (to some extent) and have been beta testing what was a promising game called Black Prophecy for a while now. However that game is going to fall flat on its face due to the shoddy design of the core game mechanic (crafting...ugh) and the fact that it is a PvP oriented game and the only way to get the best equipment for PvP is by using said constructor. But I digress, I am beginning to ramble. I am glad to be back with my first multi player game, and it feels like home. Sadly enough, and I hate that this has happened, my dad (formerly known as (IOC)Lev_Arris) tossed my multiplayer code long ago and I don't know how to get it back. So I'll have to start over from scratch again, which I feel bad about because I basically wasted an untold sum of resources and equipment by losing that code.

But nevertheless, I am back. I also brought a few tricks along with me from Black Prophecy, though only a few of them will actually work in Crossfire (no ability to freely roll the ship in combat or flight). The best part, is that while I was away (and this is going to sound really corny) I made more friends along the way. Say what you will about my magicians act of disappearing and reappearing frequently, but some things are more important than a game. I won't get into what, because that seems a little bit personal to post here, but trust me when I say that my life has changed for the better.

Enough of the mushy talk. When can I start shooting people?

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• wb

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Dark angel - if you left before 1.8, then you losing your MPID should be no biggie, since there was a complete charwipe.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Hey man, Welcome Back!

And heh, you didn't miss much

• WB

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Attention: Irony
    more interesting things than a computer game? you are kidding mate, are you?

wb

Click the image above to visit us.