Riddler

There are 33 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Patrolman.

• me here Riddler me thinking new way make money me make new clan call LSD (legion of security defence) me clan protect you home system for deuce 50 mil weekly or 175 mil monthly me nice give discount.
    good idea or no bad idea you tell me say Yes goood No bad.
    good idea me ask player join LSD have police license many RP me no see many police many pirate many mercenary now me build police we kill all not pay deuce, deuce not voluntary all clan pay no pay LSD kill.

I will kill you Because I can ???????????????????????????Give me money NOW or Me kill you?????????????????????????????????????????

• We'll always know you as:
    "Me want to die" guy

By the way, LSD is a heavy drug... think you got too much of it :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• At first I don't know what to make it Riddler but you will have alot of fight
    I don't think that clan leaders will pay , maybe like Michael you too much
    Of your own product (LSD) however more power to you it will be interesting to see your
    plan. Good luck

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

• me see you here michael :cursing: me not see you in game me see you in game me ask tax you not pay me kill you
    me no drug LSD (legion of security defence) oki
    me like you thom88 you come in game give me money me friend you. :thumbsup:

I will kill you Because I can ???????????????????????????Give me money NOW or Me kill you?????????????????????????????????????????

• Yeah yeah yeah .. we all know that you're gonna kill everybody

• me say michael run no hide me kill michael not pay me tax
    me still need saracen ship crysis yougive me money me friend you
    who join me LSD

• Give you money???? ... maybe in another reality dude ;D

• me see you in game crysis me strong me asj tax you not pay me kill you

• me weak , me can't fight , me afraid .. me will hide ...

• no hide me not you you give me money me fried you oki

• Me Pro U nub, u die , me win everyone happy, dont die us we help you, big money happy crysis you weak === happy end, open beer die tomorrow

"Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you."

• :P you help me sure many thank me

• We thank you for taxing, you no problem. there are two parts fifti fifti

first half very good , you die ,we win, you superman
    second half i'm no like - Me win, me get money, me win, be friends

SO peace me be man you be help

"Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you."

• you give me money me fried you oki

(not edited ! )

Ok Riddler, me give you money , me see you fried, you no fried me kill you, me kill you, me kill you until me have me money back by 200K.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• But this is the best show in CF from.... a long time :D

And this is the only way he can understand us :D

Edited once, last by Crysis ().