Single Player Concerns

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by inviere.

• In single player I have noticed a problem, as I advance along the storyline from time to time you have to sit and wait for the story to continue by gaining a certain amount of money to advance your level. by the time i reached Kyoto (mission 8 or 9, something like that) the amount of money I would need to get is just ridiculous. turning in captured pilots at the prisons seems to be the best way to make money, but since I am currently with the blood dragons I seriously doubt that's an option. and even if I were able to do it, the number of ships I would have to take down would put me stuck at this mission for weeks (considering that I can't play 24/7) is there any way to make several million credits in a few hours without access to a Prison? again, remember this is single player.

• I was afraid this would be the response, two things, first, can I still access the prisons? I am fairly sure while I am with the blood dragons the police faction would be hostile, but perhaps not, second, even with doing that it will take me days, possibly weeks, to get enough money. I will need to nearly double everything I have acquired up to this point. so I was wondering if there is a more efficient means of making money. after all it takes a good 30 seconds to a minute, if I have impeccable timing and aim, to kill a single ship.

• You can shoot blood dragons near Kyoto and collect escape pods. You will have positive rep. with police and have access to the prison.

After you get next mission, go back to Kyoto, you can dock the station even it's hostile. Then bribe ppl in the bar to clear things up.