Posts by customep-82

right, well i'm at a complete loss now....

i've now spent 4-5 hrs and several million credits getting my rep with the bundschuh right up, and they have nothing to tell me about the 3 pieces....

all i could get was a story from the barman about the bmm.

so i went to thier base in dublin and it turned out to be a dead end....

am i on the right track with the bundschuh? or should i be looking for more clues around nephele?

thanks, tom

hey guys i thought i'd add to this thread rather than start a new one, i'm also stuck on the cf storyline. i've got the second data disc but i don't know what to do or where to go next.

i've tried talking to people at the nearby base, but they all say my rep isn't good enough.... even though they were bounty hunters and my rep with them is one bar off of top...

i'd be grateful for even the slightest clue as i've now spent hours flying to different systems talking to people and not getting anywhere

thanks, tom

thanks for the replies guys, i've been keeping an eye on this in every fight i have.

i've noticed that when taking a mission from a planet/station the enemy ship does use up it's bats/bots eventually.

the problem seems to be with the storyline missions... reguarding the bats/bots npc ships can carry, this one is carrying 2 less than max, as show here.

the problem is, it doesn't seem to register them using them... everytime i knock thier shields down and they use a bat i check how many they have left, and it never changes..

also the stoyline npc ships are able to use weapons of higher level than thier ship can carry

why is it enemy pilots are not limited to the amount of bats/bots thier ship can hold when i am?

i have just counted the amount of shield batteries a level 6 corsair used in a dog fight... 28 jumps from empty to full and at least 12 gradual refills.

how is that possible for a ship that can only hold 20/20?

i thought the dog fights were suppost to be more realistic in crossfire.....

thanks for the replies, i think i will ditch the missles as i can't seem to hit anything with the higher ai lol

@ arrow, i didn't get a defender bacause i couldn't find a loadout for it dealt a decent amount of shield and hull damage while keeping the speed and distance matched.
    unless you know of a good set to get for it :-)