Guns Not Available

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vesko.

• I have been trying to get guns for my A-100, because I enjoy flying that ship because its so maneuverable. But it can only mount level six guns, so I went to planet Crossfire to get the Pryos mark 3, and it said I had to be on friendlier terms. So i went into Custodian, and tried it at Planet Blood, same problem even though the base was owned by liberty police, and I had full bars green for reputation. I tried this at outcasts bases that I know sold them, such as Cali base in Tau 23, but it still didn't work. Later, i got Maverick and IrishClown to try it, but it still didn't work. I re logged and everything. My friend could also not get hold of some guns at Manhattan, just after he created a new char. I don't know if this bug has already been submitted but I would really like some help, thanks.

"I will either find a way, or make one."

• This may seem an odd suggestion....but let your character get killed by an npc...then try buying the guns

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Nope, that didn't work. Seeing as I can't buy them, does anyone know where some NPC's might drop them? Or a wreck they loot from? Thx.

"I will either find a way, or make one."

• I have noticed a bunch of people have that reputation problem when purshasing (bug?)

Anyway, you should be able to get most vanilla weapons/equipment in Arena system at planet Issos.

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!