Can't connect to my ID

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• All was working fine till today, i decided to create new character (10th one named SMG_Veles) launched from planet, started to fix reputation and after about 20 min i got message what server crashed and now i cant connect to my ID, i getting screen with servers list but when i select CF and try to enter i getting screen what server crashing (can't even see my char list), tried many times and getting same screen (at this moment 29 players are already online). I changed ID and logged in without any probs. Any chance to get my ID back or i need to start all from new :( ?

watchi10.png

Life is just a game, scenario is crap but at least video is excellent.

CF chars: SMG_Pic, SMG_Picard,SMG_Explorer, SMG_Savage

When you constantly wining fights you loosing skills, when you loosing fight you learning how to win.

• I got this issue too several times. And like after an hour or so, I was letted go in the server. In this case, try to restart your internect connection(through a modem or something else -> if you're not using a modem) and wait 10-20 seconds. Then restart your PC and try again.

• heh, then i hope i still have chance to get my ID back :)

If server would only let me to see characters screen ill delete that new one (but its worked after creation so i dunno why i got this prob)

watchi10.png

When you constantly wining fights you loosing skills, when you loosing fight you learning how to win.

• The removing one of the characters means that one of his characters is crashed. And btw, it make sence if doesn't run. Do you remember of overloading any character with too much money or items on it?

• The removing one of the characters means that one of his characters is crashed. And btw, it make sence if doesn't run. Do you remember of overloading any character with too much money or items on it?

Nop, no overloading with items or money, all chars are level 50-75 and have only mounted equipment.

watchi10.png

• Well, then it's not a crashed character issue.