There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Well, as most of us here play sci fi games, counting technology, most of you may liked or loved this movie, Avatar ^^ cus of it's perfect fantasy world.

People did, that's why it had the biggest 'tickets' win, that gets nearly to 3 000 Millions, also the most sold Blu Ray movie/disc ever.

Who will go and watch this great movie, now in Special Edition ? ^^

And the HD 720 version of the talked trailer:

Enjoy ! ^^ The maker, Cameron, has enough resources to make the part 2 and 3 he wanted :D Even they won't be called avatar, as now the main character isn't in a human body to an avatar transfer :D

Spiky, plz keep your (anti)gay comments :P but any others are allowed :)

PS: For who didn't liked at all this movie, AND DID saw the movie(which is near to impossible).... guys, learn to dream and use your imagination ! Life is no fun at all without something to be glad of ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• storyline = pocahontas

other than that movie only worth seeing in 3D, but thats about it

please define 'gay' comments; the only gay thing I see here is someone named 'Michael'

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• please define 'gay' comments; the only gay thing I see here is someone named 'Michael'

I hate purple and no homo are just 1 % of the ones (you) used ^^

Plagiarist... really ?
    Is there ANYTHING possible to speak about already made before ? ^^

So better than a very good plagiarist is imposible :P

Make something better yourselves first :P
    Or be just like a sheep herd, if somebody criticize, let me/us do it too ;) Follow the leaders without any hard feelings ! heh
    Anyways , while people criticize, that plagiarist's getting 4000 Millions by now... even more as only 3000 of them were at cinemas, not counting most sold blu ray :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().

• Exactly the reason, because he is so powerful nobody want to sue him (or usually this will ended through cheap-low-costs deals), and he has millions cos he used other intellectual property by years.Of course he is not stupid, he choose authors from third world countries, or countries where the intellectual property is not guarded so good.However i must admit that he is a great director, producer, screenwriter, editor and inventor..and plagiarist 8| all this in one person? ;)

ps
    Just Google at i-net, i read it the book before (back in 80'), by the name "Tihana iz Erga"-Tihana from Ergo.Plot for Avatar
    He mixing material from few sources, Russian author, some Chinese too, just google and u will see:)

http://screenrant.com/avatar-p…n-call-me-joe-ross-32369/
    and many many other links, of course many ppl trying to earn easy money that way, i am aware of this side of medal :)

Long live J. Cameron and Twenty Century Fox...

• USA back in the 80s years wasn't a third world country , neither Russian neither Chinese, I remember nearly 80 years ago all those countries you told fought as one of the mains and most powerful in the world, even it ended up in 'a fight of 2' and there was a winner ^^

Stuff like the ones in the page you posted is history, that book of 50 years ago is part of history who just the ones who have similar careers can remind.
    Also on that site it's "Call me Joe", and 4 other books at the first comments, so who copyed from who ? Pocahontas is just a copy of something else like a philosopher too, and maybe it's since it did happened before, for real :P

plz read the first commentary on that page you posted, it's very interesting !, especially line 2 ^^
    Also on that same page criticizes all great movies, Terminator, Pirates of teh Carribean.... doing what's easy, to destroy.

OP and CF also got the same critics, about copy of other games and even illegal stuff, but all was rejected as it's logical and normal, even they still have that idea, but you are enjoying CF right now Bond :P

I'm just gonna enjoy it, again. have fun people :) I have no more words to say here :P

• I read it of course, but u try to sound like u read thousands of books and watched as same number of movies, which is not the case.
    Now, please go and read at least one of those books, and after that say something constructive!

And no, he's just a smart, crafty and arrogant enough, the one of many reasons why u like him!

ps
    Are u in love with J. Cameron? :love: If so i give up :S
    j/k ;)

EDIT:
    And of course that i enjoy in "his" movies, and i like to watch movies a lot!

• Quote from Bond

ps
    Are u in love with J. Cameron? :love: If so i give up :S
    j/k ;)

yes, I know you're joking as you never give up :P

And yes I did read that book(Call me Joe), it's plot summary, so I know it's similitudes which are quite many, at least more than Pocahontas which just has one idea.

All hail Wikipedia ! :D Also a criticized insitution.

• I read it too, but even more similarity u can find in Tihana from Ergo -Serbian writer Prerdrag Urosevic and has been published in 6000 copies under the famous publisher "Prosveta" in famous edition Blue Bird 1984 (lol same year, just coincidence? and Predrag Urosevic copy from James Cameron? lol ;) )

• More similarity, lol if you tell so.... ofc your own country the best in books ^^ 6000 copies.... did any got outside ?...
    Predrag copied from Anderson, who copied from Pocahontas, who copyed from Socrates, etc. For sure Cameron don't know the existence of that one, if it exists.