Just random spam

There are 57 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Shockwave.

• Wouldn't it be awesome if the Screamer mine actually screamed as it flies towards you? Image the freakout. :bmuhahaha:
    Like this guy from Serious Sam:

Or the Ripper mine shaped like a chainsaw. Would make the ships look like they're crapping up chainsaws. Or maybe Chainsaw missile?!

Reminds me of a note you find in Doom 3, on one of the PDA-s, saying how they got a load of chainsaws on one of the ships, and a remark - "can you imagine a more useless tool in here?"
    Turns out, they weren't useless. :bveryevilplan:

Also, List of weapons that shoot other weapons that don't exist, but should

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• lols, there I found this:

Rocket Launcher That Shoots Michael Bays

A seemingly ordinary rocket launcher which, when fired shoots a pack of Michael Bays, which barrage your enemy with over-the-top special effects. Results may include but are not limited to: Boat chases, car chases, plane chases, train chases, flaming shopping cart chases, exploding buildings or over sized children's toys attacking the planet.

Anyways,
    The 'Screamer Mine' can be made to scream, easely, but it'd be quite a pain spammed too much on the server lols, people would start running from the sounds instead of the mine.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• That's it - making an NPC faction that doesn't do much damage, but is so friggin annoying that people want to Nova-bomb the system those are in.

• Like the Silver Arrows?

That's alright bro... I'll remember that when you have a wing of hostile Dom'Seteks hot on your 6 in the Inner Core.

I think all the Silver Arrows comm systems might just malfunction... ;):P:D Such a shame we won't hear any pleas of help from some certain Freelancers out there. :roflmao:

• Gaga gun!

You come in Ryssk, and drop to normal flight... Suddenly, a Dom'(someone) fleet comes in, drops from cruise and unleashes hell on your shield. But then! You suddenly fire the Gaga gun, and target the Doms with extreme RA RA O LA LA GA GA ROMA RO MAMA!
    The Dom's selfdestruct immediately from shear terror, leaving huge amounts of weapons for you. :)

The more extreme version of the Gaga gun would be the Scooter gun!

RMB no ME no skip me no fame, yeah!
    With me jam for the microphone and busy with the DJ
    Jungless in the place
    Jungless on the case
    Scooter are you Ready?

And the Dom's detonate the galactic core.

Woo! :bmuhahaha:

• humans are so devil.

Not all.... :#sweetangel

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• True, that's the only reason why humanity is still here, and alive. Else we'd be wiped long ago, the same as other human races that were on Earth before. (counting only for the ones who know, or believe that WE are not the first 'humans' on Earth :D )

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Why those smilies you post never appear ? Ijust see some letters between teh two : heh

• Why those smilies you post never appear ? Ijust see some letters between teh two : heh

I wish I knew why that happens, Michael!

I double-checked my profile settings and I do not see any options that would disable them. All other bbcode works, so I don't know why the smilies do not.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

• I double-checked my profile settings and I do not see any options that would disable them. All other bbcode works, so I don't know why the smilies do not.

Is just easier than that. Did you ever had a look to our FAQ? Here is the link directly to what i am referring: FAQ: What are post settings for?

So in the post settings there is an option to disable smileys. That hasnt something to do with BBCodes!

signature.png

• in the post settings there is an option to disable smileys.

Wow, that is well-hidden (in plain sight).

But it is not a "sticky" option. How does one set the default to enable smileys?

:bwowdude:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.