crossfire mod launcher v2.01 keeps d/l patch rules

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• hi, i having a minor problem when CF mod launcher v2.01 keeps d/l patchrules each time i start CF 1.81 from FLmm, it seems as though the update isnt being successful.

• This is normal, just let it finish updates and it will say done and you can then click on multiplayer. It will do it each time you start it up. There is extra as explained by OP and well you know it now... :)

Also, welcome too Crossfire!

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

Edited 2 times, last by I am D ().

• Well, it doesn't have to say "Downlaoding Patch Rules" all the time, that's just what it tells before starting the patches... when it starts downloading it tells "DOWNLOADING file XxX, like 1065" Then the Multiplayer button activates... and you can press it.

If it's not starting the download, be sure freelancer.exe is as exception from your antivirus and that it has access to the internet(so nothing is blocking it start the download).

And starting CF with the flmm isn't "The proper" way... there are more correct ways, clicking fl.exe is the right or simple way, using flmm isn't even much correct as you only open it once, when you activate the mod, and more as you delete that flmm if you're installing another mod separatedly.

Also Welcome to CF mate ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis