9/11 Ground Zero

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• coast to coast knights of the golden circle

[video]

[/video]

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• I firstly saw a planet with a ship similar with starflier down there xD

Then the crystal ball, but I wasn't hearing the sound lol then I heard the speech...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• LOL Amero : fiction

Here is a quote from an article from wikipedia :

Amero coins

In August 2007, rumors and conspiracy theories began circulating across the Internet regarding alleged United States Treasury-issued amero coins.
    The inspiration behind these rumors may have been the posting of images of medallions created by coin designer Daniel Carr.[1] Carr, who designed the New York and Rhode Island 2001 statehood quarters, sells medals and tokens of his own design on his commercial website, "Designs Computed" (also known as "DC Coin").[1] Among his designs are a series of gold, silver and copper fantasy issues of amero coins ranging in denomination from one to one thousand.[1] The medallions have the legend "Union of North America" on the back with his company's logo, a stylized "DC",[15] in small type.[16] Concerning his amero designs, he mentions on his website:
    My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common Amero currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.[17]
    Unauthorized postings of images taken from his website have been reposted widely across the Internet, often being used as supposed "proof" of the amero coinage. Notably, white nationalist and former Internet radio talk show host Hal Turner ran a full article on his website about the "amero coin", claiming to have arranged for a United States Government minted "amero" to be smuggled out of the United States Department of the Treasury by an employee of that organization.[18]
    Following Turner's assertions of federal minting of ameros, a web site marketing the curio coins released a statement debunking Turner's claims of a government cover up regarding Daniel Carr's amero products.[19] The urban legend investigating Web site Snopes also ran a further counter to Turner's claims, stating "neither the U.S. Mint nor the U.S. Treasury has a hand in creating these 'Ameros'. These coins are merely collectibles offered to the buying public by a private company in the business of manufacturing such curiosities."[20] Hal Turner claimed that Carr's website had been created in haste in a matter of days expressly to discredit his claim about the coinage. [21] However, Carr's designs have been available through his website since 2005,[22] and according to a WHOIS search at Network Solutions, the domain "dc-coin.com" was registered by Daniel Carr on September 27, 2005.[23] In October 2008, Hal Turner released a video showing an apparent 20 amero coin, with claims that shipments of the currency had been sent to China. [24] Yet the coin in Hal Turner's video is identical to a medallion on Daniel Carr's "dc-coin" website, listed as "UNA 2007 20 Ameros, Copper, Satin Finish". [25]

Full article here!

There is no way US would share their economic politics with Canada and Mexico and there is no way Canada and Mexico will accept an union with the United States, which are endebt for we don't even know how much trillions of dollars... the situation was very much different when euro was introduced... It wouldn't work as well for Amero... And the coin you see in the video is simply an artistic creatior from the coin designer Daniel Carr !

• And the coin you see in the video is simply an artistic creatior from the coin designer Daniel Carr !

Wait, which video ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• "The US dollar to be destroyed and replaced by the Amero"... Top of page 2 :)

Yeah, i saw that video when it came up to the internets. Personally my country is so deep in its own problems that we have no time for conspirations and secret goverments. Over here at Argentina we are simpler. Corruption is in plain sight, we just don't care (OR: we just accept that we have a "political machine" working for about 50 years and if we change something up, everything goes -more- to hell ), and well, even if the US Dollar keeps falling down, no way that the amero (or another coin) replaces it. Well, that's my humble-ignorant opinion :3